Managing the Effects of COVID-19
What is Right Price Companies Inc. doing to help manage the effects of COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
Like all of you, we have been very focused on how to mitigate the effects of COVID-19 (coronavirus) on our team members and our customers. We are fully committed to continue providing the best possible service while keeping the health and well-being of our team members and our communities at the forefront.
As of today (and of course things are changing quickly), all locations are operating at 100% capacity. Suppliers have continued to supply and our shippers continue to ship. Our inventory is at traditional levels and our suppliers say the same.
A few things that we have done to remain of service to all of you:
- Implemented social-distancing procedures in our office & distribution center.
- Some of our team members can work from home. They have full office functionality and continue to perform.
- Spread out our remaining team members working internally.
- All visitors must follow NYS Dept of Health guidelines once they enter our facility.
- Meetings (internal and external) are now conducted by video or audio conference.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and feel well-prepared to meet the upcoming challenges.
We will update you as the situation evolves.
Thank you for being a loyal Right Price Companies Inc. customer.
Paris & Darin Price
CEO & COO Right Price Companies Inc. – RPC Technology